Hi, I’m Andy
Hi, I'm Andy. I founded my first company Insivia in 2002 and over 15 years, we've become a premier Strategic Consulting & Digital Agency working with middle-market and fortune 500 companies around the country. I'm also the founder of PlanBold and PersonaBold as well as a regular speaker for conferences and groups around the country.
There is so much that makes each of us up, but we only get to see glimpses. I love my family, being an entrepreneur, playing hockey as an old man, building things and much more. Some fun facts about me:
- I grew up in Pittsburgh, PA.
- I got a second degree black belt in karate at age 13.
- I've been a swim team and hockey team coach.
- One of my first jobs in high school taught me to build computers from scratch and setup networks.
- My dad was an entrepreneur too.
- I have two daughters that are the loves of my life.